By-Laws of the Western New England Chapter
Eastern Association of Intercollegiate Football Officials
Article II – Application For Membership – reference wne.eaifo.org/about/constitution-and-bylaws/
Article XIV – Committees – B. Screening Committee – To be composed of the Executive Committee whose duties shall be to review all applications for membership in the Chapter. The committee shall be chaired by the President.
Applicants for in the Western New England chapter shall meet the following criteria to be eligible for membership, and be recommended for membership by the Screening Committee. An applicant for membership:
- Shall be at least 21 years of age as of January 1st of the year for which they apply for membership.
- They shall have been a member of a recognized football officials association for at least four years.
- Submit written letters of recommendation from two present EAIFO members, and a passport type photo.
- Comply with uniform screening procedures, and be physically fit to meet the demands of football officiating.
- Shall list the requisite last 25 varsity High School and/or college games worked during the past four years.
- Submit an application fee of $25.00, check or money order payable to “Eaifo/Wne Chapter”
Attn: William B. Mara
202 Velma Avenue
Pittsfield, Ma 01201
April 7, 2019