To apply to the EAIFO Western New England Chapter, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Be an active working member of a recognized football officials association for at least 4 years.
- Have worked at least 25 varsity interscholastic or varsity intercollegiate football games.
- Be physically fit.
- Submit written letters of recommendations from at least two (2) active or retired EAIFO members, a complete list of game assignments for at least four (4) years, and a passport-type photo.
- Submit application fee ($25) – check or money order payable to “Western New England Chapter – EAIFO”
All documents may be submitted electronically (preferred) via e-mail to *protected email* or mailed to:
EAIFO – Western New England Chapter
Attn: William B. Mara
202 Velma Avenue
Pittsfield, Ma 01201
PLEASE GATHER ALL MATERIAL & RESPOND WITH A SINGLE COMPLETE SUBMISSION!!!! Do not submit material separately or have various references submit letters individually.
Click on the link below to download the Chapter’s application form. Please note the form is in PDF format.